When you purchase through Twice as Nice, your payment will be released to the seller once you let us know that you have received your order as described. If we don’t hear from you within 3 days of delivery, your payment will be automatically released to the seller. Once payment is released to the seller, all sales are considered final and no refunds will be provided.
However, if your purchase arrives and you feel it was misrepresented, the following scenarios are considered for an eligible refund:
- Inauthentic items
- Incorrect or missing item
- Undisclosed damage
- Item not as described
In these cases above, you have 3 days after delivery to report the issue through our website, along with supporting photos and an explanation. If your claim is valid as deemed by Twice as Nice, we’ll send you a label to return the order to the seller and refund your payment. All returns must be shipped back to the seller within 5 days of approval to be eligible for a refund.
If no claim is made within 3 days of delivery, payment will be automatically released to the seller. Once payment has been released, all sales are final and no refunds will be provided.
The following scenarios are not eligible for refund:
- Item doesn’t fit / changed mind / not your style
- Offline Transactions
- We cannot guarantee that both parties will ship and transact as promised. When doing transactions off of the Twice as Nice platform, you accept all risks associated.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Wedding, Formal, Bridesmaid, and Grad.
- All sales are final; absolutely no exchanges, refunds, or cancellations.
- A 20% non refundable deposit is required to hold merchandise and to put it on layaway.
- Alterations are not included in the price of any dress. You must get your own quotes.
- You are required to try on and inspect merchandise before it leaves Twice As Nice. All claims of damages will not be accepted after merchandise has left our premises.
- After a deposit is paid for a layaway or a special order, this is considered final sale. No refund or cancellation accepted.
- Layaway merchandise must be picked up and paid in full within 45 days of the date the item was put on layaway. A weekly storage fee will be charged at $5 per week when left for over 45 days.
- Merchandise and deposit are forfeited if merchandise is not picked up two weeks after designated wear date. We require written notice and manager approval for any changes.
All shipping will be by Canada Post and is calculated during checkout. We typically ship via Regular Parcel, which takes 2-9 days within Canada, and includes tracking, but you can choose to use Priority or Xpress Post.
If purchasing from Twice As Nice (consigner) in Stony Plain and live nearby, you can opt to pick up your purchase in person.
We expect our sellers to be prompt when shipping items.
All items are in Canadian dollars. We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, and Interac.
Should we find your account to be in violation of any of our policies or guidelines, or you are exhibiting any other inappropriate or abusive behaviour, we may send you an email or take permanent or temporary action on your account privileges.