I will help turn your cluttered closet into cash!
- Consign your clothing, shoes, bags and accessories
- You’ll receive 40% of the selling price of your items.
- Your items will be consigned for 60-90 days based on store needs.
- Prices are always established by Twice As Nice and may be reduced after a period of time. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Appointments need to be made for a specific day and time.
- We take consignment based on in store inventory, season and demand.
- No Admin fees
- Please understand we base what we accept on what our customers are shopping for. Sometimes, items in excellent condition are not accepted because they are styles we are not successful at selling or are not in season. If you wish to consign these items at a later date, a future appointment can be booked.
- Graduation/Prom dresses accepted September to March. Dresses must be drycleaned, gently used, and no older than 5 years. Grad dresses are 50% commissions.
- Garments not accepted based on condition or demand will be donated to charity.
Do you have wonderful designer items you no longer love but don’t have time to bring them in? We’ll come to your closet!
Our Personal Shopping service will come to you and pick up your amazing items (prices vary).
Our Personal Shopping service is offered for designers such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, Burberry etc. We have customers on a wish list looking to buy these designer brands. We require either purchase receipts or certificates of authenticity for these items.
Give us a call to set up your personal appointment. Confidentiality guaranteed.
Designer Items Wanted!
Please note if you have designer items such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel etc. they are handled differently than regular consignments. Lisa (owner) will meet with you personally to discuss pricing and the amount you will receive. All the designer items will be locked up and safe!
If you are interested in becoming a consigner in our online store, read more about how to sell on Twice As Nice!
Important Information For Your Consignment Appointment
- All items must be washed, stain and wrinkle free and folded in half only (NOT IN FOURS)
- Dropped off in a cardboard box that can close.
- Items may not be dropped off on hangers except formal dresses or authentic items and must be in a plastic or garment bag.
- Please have your box/bin labeled clearly with your First Name, Last Name and drop off date
- If you request to pick up any unsold items after the consignment period has been completed, we require a brief descriptive list of all items, including sizes, at time of drop off.
- Brands we do not take unless new with tags: Old Navy, Ardene, George and items with out brand tags and size tags.
- Clothing MUST be in season
- No more than 20 items, unless otherwise approved
Thank you so much for consigning with Twice As Nice. We look forward to helping you recycle your clothing and making money. Please be aware it may take some time for your items to get inventoried and sold.
WE ARE VERY THANKFUL FOR THE AMOUNT OF SUPPORT WE HAVE RECEIVED.